Ridgewood Manor Nursing Center is tucked away inside beautiful Maumee, Ohio.
We are a Medicare & Medicaid certified skilled nursing center providing the highest level of care, ranging from rehabilitation therapy to long-term skilled nursing care. Our facility has serviced this community for over two decades, and we pride ourselves on providing excellent care to our patients so stop by for a tour and see what’s happening at our beautiful nursing center!
Our skilled and experienced short-term rehabilitation team offers a wide array of therapies to help you regain function and safely return home or to the next level of care as quickly as your recovery allows.
Short-term rehabilitation is also known as post-acute rehab. The short-term rehabilitation programs at Ridgewood Manor help our patients achieve their maximum functional capacity and get back to their homes and community in the shortest time possible. To achieve this goal, patients receive physical, occupational and speech therapy from compassionate and highly skilled therapists. Therapists are part of a team that includes physicians, nurses, social workers and nutritionists, who work with the patient and family members to develop an individualized care plan.
- Physical therapy: Our PT professionals incorporate a variety of exercises to promote better movement, balance, and strength. We can treat a wide variety of movement disorders.
- Occupational therapy: We focus on restoring motor coordination, manual dexterity, and sensory perception designed to improve your mobility and help you maintain an active lifestyle.
- Speech therapy: We help patients regain language skills and overcome swallowing problems that is common for stroke victims, those with speech disorders, and other health conditions that can affect speech.
Let Ridgewood Manor help you take the worry out of long-term care. Our knowledgeable specialists can help you and your family navigate all available options.
You and your loved one will be assured of a comfortable, seamless transition to the long-term care environment. Most importantly, our staff includes experienced registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, nursing directors and managers who not only provide outstanding care but also treat each resident like a member of their own family.
Our long-term care team includes:
- 24-hour-a-day registered nurses
- Activity and recreation staff
- Certified nursing assistants
- Licensed nutritionists
- Social services
- Spiritual support services
- On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care
- Programs to maximize health, resident dignity, and quality of life
- Therapeutic recreation and an extensive activities calendar
Services and Amenities
Individualized plan of care
Infectious disease management
IV Infusion therapy
Stroke and cardiac care
Total parenteral nutrition
Always available menu
Beauty salon / barber shop
Facility transportation services
Flexible visiting hours
Private and semi-private suites
Religious services and Chaplain visits
Wellness and dietary support with registered dietician